Sunday, December 9, 2012

I know I've totally been slacking but I want to get back into the habit of writing posts again. It's been a crazy couple of months and alot, I mean alot, has happened. School is so stressful it's unreal and nine weeks and semester exams are coming up and I have so much due and so much to study for. I just can't wait until the day we get out for Christmas break. But on the bright side, the day I get out for Christmas break I'm going to Philadelphia and New York City again! I'm an beyond excited! And were getting back on the 23rd from NYC and two days later is Christmas and then 2 days after Christmas, I'm going to Gatlinburg! I know, it's crazy but I am so happy and excited I can hardly contain myself! But it's Sunday today and I can't even focus during church..I know bad right? But I just have so much to do and I just keep thinking about all the things I have to do in school in just a matter of 2 weeks. When I get home, I have to go eat lunch with my parents, I need to clean my room & bathroom (and closet), Study for my history & math test & do my chemistry vocabulary, organize everything in my room. I also have to make a Christmas list.. It's so hard now to make one because I don't know what to ask for. I wish Christmas time wasn't so stressful with school and all these trips, like what happened to having fun in school at Christmas time, and watching Christmas movies like The Polar Express and Elf and baking cookies and putting up the tree and stuff like that.. I just have too much to do now. But on the bright side, my dad said I have to choose between getting a laptop and something else (I think) or getting a iPhone 4s and a purse (or something like that) it's such a hard decision, I don't know which one I will use/want more. But oh well, I'll figure it out.. Hopefully. But I got to go, I'm in church, I'll write later!

No comments:

Post a Comment